Information for Sponsors
Important links for Sponsors
Information for All Sponsors
TEI is delighted that your firm is a sponsor of our 70th Annual Conference, to be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Dallas, TX, from October 18-21, 2015. To recap, here is a list of benefits:
- Acknowledgment in the next issue of Tax Executive (circulation 8,000).
- Acknowledgment in email messages to all members, sent before and after the conference.
- Corporate logo and link to website of your choice at ac15.tei.org.
- Acknowledgment in the preliminary program, mailed to over 10,000 corporate tax executives (if payment was received prior to printing).
- Acknowledgment in the final conference program, distributed to all conference registrants.
- Permission to host a social function on Sunday or Monday evening at the conference.
- Opportunity for specialized sponsorship enhancements (see separate flyer).
- Listing of TEI’s 56 Chapter Presidents, 11 Regional Vice Presidents, and Committee Chairs.
- Acknowledgment on sponsor poster at conference.
- Final conference attendance list with email addresses, with permission to send one mass email message to participants. Email content must be approved in advance.
Hosting a Social Event at the Conference
Your firm is welcome to host a social event on Sunday evening, October 18 (beginning after 7:30 p.m.), or Monday evening, October 19 (beginning after 6:00 p.m.). No affiliated event (including private dinners) may be held in conflict with any TEI function. Because TEI is committed to maintaining the professional focus and integrity of the conference, we ask to be informed in advance of all sponsor-hosted events.
If you would like your event included in a list compiled by TEI and included in each conference registrant’s packet, please let us know by September 30. Email details of your event to email@example.com in order to be included on this list. You may place one sign in the hotel (location subject to hotel restrictions), and you may also invite all conference registrants via an invitation in their conference tote bags. See the Sponsorship Enhancements flyer for more details. You may also arrange for a “door drop” for all hotel guests attending the conference. Contact Stephen Davis at the Hyatt Regency Dallas at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for social events. The hotel charges on a per-item basis for door drops.
There is no longer a banquet at the Annual Conference on Tuesday. It has been replaced by a reception from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Sponsors are welcome to invite members out to dinner on Tuesday evening, after 7:30 p.m. Large social events are not permitted.
All of the following may be reached at 202.638.5601.
For general sponsorship, sponsorship enhancements, and exhibit-related questions: Lisa Samuels, email@example.com.
For ad-related questions: Christine Hayes Botts, firstname.lastname@example.org.